The Transceiver is a four channel universal interface between balanced and unbalanced gear. Each channel has a send level and a 0-20dB gain for the returns. A polarity switch is also provided on the return channels.
* Hook up your guitar pedals and old tape-echos to your DAW or consol inserts.
* Use it as a linebox for your bass, keyboard and guitar.
* Also a perfect tool when you like to hook up your bass directly to your favourite pre's mic input.
* Transceiver is also a very useful re-amp tool.
* Use your studio gear on stage by using the transceiver as a driver then route the balanced signal
Back through the transceiver to get an unbalanced instrument level back again.
+4dB balanced to -2dB unbalanced
-2dB unbalanced to +4dB balanced
Max balanced input: +27,5dBu
Max unbalanced send level: +22dBu
Max return input level: +22dB
Return gain: 0-20dB
Return input impedance: 1M Ohm
Max balanced output: +27,5dBu
Send frequency response: 10-100kHz +/-0,1dB
Send THD+N @ 1kHz: less than 0,001%
Return frequency response: 10-100kHz -0,2dB (at 10Hz)
Return THD+N @ 1kHz: less than 0,003%
Rear panel has four XLR inputs and four XLR outputs.
Built in power supply, 230V or 115V (not selectable).