Vanad 500 - Preamplification with character
VANAD 500 is a mic/instrument preamp designed in the API 500 standard. The module is transformer balanced on inputs and outputs using Carnhill transformers. All regulators on the front panel are stepped switches. Excellent for recording any sources, including line signals from instruments like guitars or keyboards (Hi-Z input at the front of the unit).
This is an excellent preamplifier, that can be used with a variety of sources: line signals, guitar pickups (via Hi-Z input), dynamic, condenser and ribbon microphones. It always provides outstanding results. With the separate gain and output controls (switches) you can push it nicely, but still make sure that you don't overload the next stage of your signal chain. The microphone input is accesible from the back and at the front of the unit. Handy!
- API 500 standard module
- Preamp Mic/Line/HiZ
- Input impendance:1kΩ – Carnhill transformer balanced
- Output impendance:600kΩ – Carnhill transformer balanced
- Max input level(LINE): +20 dBu
- Max output level: +22 dBm
- Amplification: 60 dB
- PAD from -30 to 0 dB, step 3dB
- Phantom power +48V
- HPF filter: OFF, 30, 100 Hz
- Phase reverse
- Harmonic distortion THD: up to 0,2%
- Frequency response: +/- 0.1 dB 20Hz do 20kHz
- Signal-noise: over 99 dB
- Power supply: +/- 16V
- Current consumption: 60mA
- Dimensions: (h*w*d) 132x37x158mm
- Mass: 900g.
Winkelwagen | Afrekenen | Privacy Beleid | Algemene Voorwaarden
Copyright © 2015 www.studio-guys.nl