The BM Compact mkIII is a premium quality, small-format near-field monitor. With an ultrahigh dynamic range, it hits well above its weight class thanks to intelligent design. Using ultralightweight aluminum wire and aluminum voice coils in its hand-crafted drivers, along with a Class D amplifier the BM Compact mkIII provides outstanding performance.
• Extended excursion 5.7" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
• Flexible operation with XLR and RCA inputs
• Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
• Optional Dynaudio Professional Volume Box for precision level control
• Made in Denmark
Double neodymium magnet system with vented pole piece for accurate driver control. Large diameter voice coil surrounds the magnet for superior linearity. Aluminum voice coil former and wire are low mass so transient response is quick and accurate. Diaphragm and dust cap are moulded as one piece in patented low-mass, highly rigid Magnesium Silicate providing unrivaled accuracy.