The BM6 mkIII builds on the success of the BM6A MKII design, re-voiced around Dynaudio's next generation waveguide. Designed and often chosen as a bridge to mid-field, its small size belies its ability to deliver high SPL and broad frequency response, while the hand-crafted drivers deliver superior performance.
• Extended excursion 7" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 100W LF and 50W HF Class AB amplifier.
• Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
• Optional TC Electronic Level Pilot or BMC-2 for precision level control
• Made in Denmark
Double neodymium magnet system with vented pole piece for accurate driver control. Large diameter voice coil surrounds the magnet for superior linearity. Aluminum voice coil former and wire are low mass so transient response is quick and accurate. Diaphragm and dust cap are moulded as one piece in patented low-mass, highly rigid Magnesium Silicate providing unrivaled accuracy.
- 119dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 40Hz-21kHz
- Extended bass with BM14S II precision subwoofer
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)