Monster is a device tailor–made for sound engineers and producers who are looking for solid, stable and saturated sounds. It is an incredible accompaniment to the soulless and transparent digital technique. The compressor system stabilises the signal before the tube saturation, always in a very musical fashion. The unique cooperation of compression and tube saturation allows the sound to come closer, to emphasize its details and to re-energise it. It makes the sound more tangible and friendlier to the ear.
Monster is a collection of the best solutions from the world of analogue circuit-engineering. It is characterised by the highest quality of sound processing, thanks to the minimalist signal patch, based on specially selected elements. The FET transistor, which is optimised to use the function of harmonic generation with low value, is responsible for the reduction of the signal. Amplification takes place on an operational amplifier, which is constructed from discrete elements. The signal patch for the compressor is devoid of condensers, which can adversely influence the sound. The saturation system uses military grade tubes with extended lifecycle.
The wide range of settings makes Monster perfect when processing tracks, groups, as well as during the mastering process. All parameters, except saturation, are regulated with the use of a switches, a functional solution for quick recall of setting parameters and invaluable when working on stereo
- Original construction guarantees original sound
- Minimalist signal patch, based on specially selected elements, guarantees the highest quality of sound
- The FET transistor, responsible for signal reduction, ensures fast compression and generates even harmonics, positively affecting the presence and legibility of tracks in a mix
- The signal behind the compressor is amplify by the operational amplifier with discrete elements, without the use of condensers which degrade the sound
- The saturation system uses military grade tubes with extended lifecycle; they ensure lack of operational issues and an excellent sound
- The function of even harmonics generation within the tube saturation system
- The possibility of quick recall setting of parameters, thanks to a switch regulation system
- The MIX function allows for mixing a clear signal with a processed one