IGS BISON 500
This machine will turn your favourite dual mono compressor into a parallel, Mid/Side compressor.
The IGS Bison 500 is a simple mid/side processor with a dry/wet mixer. It can be plugged into any 500 series rack equipped with a standard power supply. It has two stereo jack connectors (2 sends and 2 returns) on the front panel of the device used for plugging in your favorite dual mono or two mono compressors.
One switch, one knob. All the stereo and punch you need.
With a flick of the switch your compressor(s) start working in Mid/Side mode, where the left channel controls the common/Mid section of the two channels and the right channel controls the difference between the channels referred to as Side. Adding more sides or compressing them differently can increase your stereo image significantly.
Just insert your favorite compressors here.
The dry/wet knob can be very useful for parallel mixing. It is great for situations, where you want to pump up the sound without losing the natural dynamics of the dry mix.
Gain - Output level
- 500-series double module, mono unit,
-+4dB operating level,
- Original Teletronix '68 audio path,
- tubes powered by 250V DC,
- JJ 12AX7 input and RFT NOS 12AU7 output tubes,
- Sowter input transformer,
- Edcor output transformer,
- OEP sidechain transformer,
- T4B replaceable photocell (for special order),
- Power consumption: max 180mA per slot,
- Input impedance: 10k Ohm,
- Maximum output: +21dBU,
- Amplification: 36dB,
- Gain reduction: 36dB,
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-0.1 dB,
- Potentiometer manipulators,
- Hard wire bypass,
- Compressor/Limiter mode,
- Large VU meter,
- 3 year warranty,
- Shipping weight: 3kg.
Winkelwagen | Afrekenen | Privacy Beleid | Algemene Voorwaarden
Copyright © 2015 www.studio-guys.nl