RB 500 ME Mastering Edition!
RB500ME is a stereo passive equalizer packed into a double 500-series module. This beast is equipped with transformer balanced inputs (Carnhill) and outputs (Edcor) as well as a class-A driver circuit. Of course the entire filtering section is passive and it mirrors analogue equalizers from the 60s. There is separate frequency selector for low cut and boost sections. Top quality potentiometers and ELMA switches were used to achieve outstanding performance.
The first ever Stereo Pulteq-style EQ in 500 format.
The Rubber Bands is a wonderful tool that can add multiple levels of color to any track or mix. The best thing about, it is that you can set it up in various ways, all sounding clearly distinctive and great at the same. This is the device that gives the studio engineer an opportunity to add their own personality to the music.
* HC (High Cut)
* HB (High Boost)
* BC (Bass Cut)
* BB (Bass Boost)
* HC: 6, 10, 20 kHz;
* HB: 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz;
* BB/BC: 20, 40 , 60, 100, 180, 240 Hz.
- EQ IN – relay Bypass
- API 500 standard module
- Passive Equalizer
- Input impendance:1kΩ – Carnhill transformer balanced
- Output impendance:600kΩ – Carnhill transformer balanced
- Max input level: +20 dBu
- Max output level: +22 dBm
- Band amplification: +18 dB
- Harmonic distortion THD: up to 0,1%
- Frequency response: +/- 0.1 dB 20Hz do 20kHz
- Signal-noise: over 99 dB
- Power supply: +/- 16V
- Current consumption: 70mA
- Dimensions: (h*w*d) 132x37x158mm
- Mass: 900g.
Winkelwagen | Afrekenen | Privacy Beleid | Algemene Voorwaarden
Copyright © 2015 www.studio-guys.nl