Besides their pure analog signal paths, the units communicate with you DAW via USB and are fully recallable via plugin in your host.
You can save your settings in your D.A.W….AND… in your project with your AUTOMATION.
Another important thing is that when working with EQ502P Remote, you are always in your sweet spot.
Remote version means that the EQ has no front controls and all operations are made form your DAW.
By building these equalizers, Bettermaker wanted to create devices that would have a maximum range of usage and a very characteristic, but clean sound. We picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical. As we work faster and faster every day, we need to have the highest quality and maximum speed we can get. That was the main motivation to develop the Bettermaker EQ 502P.
Here are some of Bettermaker’s EQ 502P Remote features:
- Stereo Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect up to 16 EQ502P R’s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins. (At this time, there can be connected up to two Bettermaker EQ50o series products for one USB port).